Monday 14 March 2011

We have another winner!

As many of you are no doubt aware, a while ago now I ran a competition on my forum to win nearly a kilo's worth of books, signed by myself.

Well, I finally managed to get in touch with the initial winner who was someone I used to work with, and who, as it turns out, is a fan of my Pax Britannia stuff. They very kindly said I could draw another name out of the hat if I liked. So, I came up with a compromise.

Winner 1 will receive some Pax Britannia books and goodies (when they're back from the printers) and Winner 2 (who was selected at random and contacted this morning) will receive the original four book prize. Now you can't say fairer than that, can you?

Meanwhile, the Anno Frankenstein mini-competition is still open and will be until the end of the week, so get your mottos in for the Frankenstein Corps now!

No comments: